Saturday, December 31, 2011

Splash








Using a sketch from Sketch Support (number 18), I FINALLY scrapped Laim and the dolphins. I've started this layout so many times and never finished it, as I never liked how it was turning out. I'm still not sure it is amazing, but I at least like it. The wave paper is from Paper Studio. The dot is from My Mind's Eye,a nd the stripe is from a cheapy kit that I bought way back when I first started scrapbooking. The dolphin/wave border was cut with Cricut's Life's a Beach cartridge at 11.5". The large dolphin was cut at 4:, and the "Splash" is 1.5". The water drops were hand cut in various sizes. I used Cuttlebug's spiral embossing folder to give it texture. The waves were sprayed with Stampin Up's vanilla shimmer Smooch Spritz. Diamond and silver Stickles add sparkle to the dolphins and droplets, and I also used Glossy Accents to give the dolphins a wet shine.

No comments: