Monday, December 28, 2009





I spent Christmas day making a layout for last Christmas' photos. (If only I were only a year behind in scrapbooking all my photos!) I have had the Christmas cartridges from Cricut for a while, but I hadn't really used them. This gave me a reason to break them out. The tree and title are from Christmas Solutions, and the presents and ornaments are from Joys of the Season. I Stickled all the cuts with Lime Green, Xmas Red, and Stardust. The patterned papers are from The Shabby Princess. I've loved this tree cut since I first saw it. Here, it is cut at 7", layered, and shadowed. The ornaments are 3" and 4", and the presents are 2" and 3". The 'journaling block' is really a mistake saved. I originally planned to cut the title using an ornament function on JOTS, but the detail of the wording was too much for my dull blade. I suddenly realized I could just loose the "insides" and use it as a frame. I also thought it would have been cute circling one of the photos to draw attention!

Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!

No comments: