Sunday, January 16, 2011

Grown Up Halloween






Craig FINALLY dressed up for Halloween! It was only because we were invited to a party of someone we like a lot, but still, he dressed up! I went as Buttercup. He was my Dread Pirate Roberts (both from The Princess Bride). Everyone else was dressed up as well. I only really took photos of our friends and a few awesome costumes of people we didn't know, but everyone was actually in costume that night.

The patterned papers and the title piece were from a collection that I purchased years ago at our local scrapbooking store. Sorry that I don't recall the collection name. The cuts, though, are all from Cricut's Oct. 31 cartridge. The bones were done at 2 1/2 inches, the webs started at 2 inches but were stretched in design studio. The spider was 2 1/4 inches. One bottle is 2 inches and the other is 3. Journaling was done in Garmond font.

The layout was based on a sketch at Got Sketch

No comments: