Sunday, January 24, 2010

Under The Tree






This Christmas was special. Liam learned the true magic of Santa, and it changed everything--from the time we go to bed to what made this year special. We have a family tradition that Craig and I have honored since the year we married. Stocking are meant for fun, playful gifts--the kind that bring back memories or make you giggle. This time Liam got to participate, and I think it was his favorite part of the holiday.

To make it even more special, Micah was with us again this year. Like last year, he had to leave the day after Christmas, but it has been so wonderful to have him here for two Christmas celebrations in a row. Liam even calls the spare bedroom "Micah's room."

Anyhow, for my scrapbooking and Cricut friends, the paper is from DCWV from years back! The title font is Plantin Schoolbook. The holly is from Stretch Your Imagination. The quote was written in two computer fonts: Pristina and Scriptina. I got the idea for it from a book I bought a while ago but had yet to try until today. It is called Embellished Emotions for Scrapbookers by Trudy Sigurdson.

1 comment:

A Rup Life said...

beautiful layout! I just did a Christmas layout from Christmas 2006. LOL!! It is on my blog.