Thursday, January 21, 2010

Walk for a Cure



My last LO post was a cancer walk my son did as part of his Honor Society civic involvement (the whole school's Honor Society walked). A week later, my school participated in a Breast Cancer Awareness walk. Our school has had its share of breast cancer surviors (thankfully) and losses (heartbreaking). We were the largest group of walkers! Made me proud to work at the school I am at.

Anyhow, I am most excited about getting to scrap with pink! I am the girl in my family. Most of my LOs are blues, greens, browns... I get excited when the holidays come, and I get to do other colors! LOL But pink!!! I got to do pink. Don't ask me what I will put on the facing page (usually do 2 pagers), but maybe I can figure out another pink one!

"Hope" came from Home Decor. The title is cut from Songbird. The ribbon is from Stand and Salute.

No comments: