Saturday, January 9, 2010







Here it is: my layout of the beautiful blue moon, sleigh ride my husband took me on for our 19th anniversary.

The shape cuts are all from Winter Woodland. The font on the title is from Storybook, and on the journaling, it is French Script. The background paper, which has a beautiful old-fashioned snowflake pattern to it, is from DCWV's Holiday Collection; The Christmas Stack. It actually has a row of houses at the bottom that I have covered with my snowy hills. I used charcoal to chalk the sleigh. The horse has alabaster chalking on its legs and chestnut on the saddle and body. The trees have indigo and charcoal, and the title has indigo. The journaling strips are colored by indigo, aqua, and sky blue. The "snow" is provided by frosted lace stickles.

No comments: