Friday, June 11, 2010

me




I've never done a layout of myself before! I don't usually like photos of myself, and so, I sometimes include myself in a layout but not as the focus. Well, it turns out Liam has a photographic eye. He took this photo of me, and I love it. I decided it was time to push myself out of my comfort zone and scrapbook myself.

The patterned papers include Paper Studio's "So Sweet" series (polka dot, stripe, and flowers and vine). The pink polka dot and the sort of muted pink frame are from My Mind's Eye. "Me" was cut from Cricut's Calligraphy Collection cartridge. The bird is from the Home Decor cartridge, the branch is from Tie the Knot, and the tag is from Alphalicious. The journal font is called calligraphy, and the flowers are from My Mind's Eye's Wild Asparagus collection. Unfortunately, the ribbon is random, and I cannot tell you which company made it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This layout is gorgeous!! I recently started a book for me about me. It is usually worked on last unless I have a great photo to work with!!