Tuesday, June 8, 2010

School Layouts






I scrapbook out of order. I do photos as I feel inspired, and yesterday, it was a couple of older photos that felt right.

The first layout is of Liam during the end of his second grade year. This was an amazing year for him, and I am so glad he is sitting between his two best friends of that year (and many to come).

It was a very simple layout--the paper is from DCWV's Grade School Stack and already had the tree and apples on it. I used Cricut's Plantin Schoolbook for the title (welded in Design Studio), and the apple is from Just Because Cards. That is all there was to this layout!

The next one is from Liam's first day of 3rd grade. I made the patchwork from using papers from DCWV's Grade School Stack, red and balck cardstock, and a random, green, polka dot paper that I got from a long forgotten stack purchased a while back. The squares are 2" and frame a 5"x7" photo. The stip of paper with wording is also from the same DCWV stack and was cut so the third grade line would be noticed. The title and pencil are from Cricut's Locker Talk, and the font on the journaling is called "juice."

1 comment: